As much as we love just using soap and water to clean our faces, we do have a fragrance free facial range for those who enjoy a routine 🙂
Ok – so when my dad first created this range I used it like any other facial range I had used before; scrubbed, rinsed, cleansed, toned, and then that was it. (didn’t even use the day cream -_-). It wasn’t until a beautician friend of ours explained to me how to use the range to make the most of it all that i realised how amazing it made your face feel.
What are you putting on your face?
- Coconut scrub: Deep tissue cleanser
- Gentle Cleanser
- Light Day Cream
- Rince your face with warm water, this will open up your pores and relax your face.
- Next, apply a thin layer of coconut shell scrub onto face, and gently scrub in circular motions using a cotton bud (cotton maximises effect of scrub).
- Once you feel satisfied, rince off with warm water
- Apply one to two pumps of gentle cleanser onto a cotton bud and repeat step 2 (make sure to clean behind ears too) the cleanser will ensure that all impurities are fully washed away.
- Next, using the facial toner with your cotton bud, wipe your face thoroughly to remove any excess oils and dirt from your pores. (Dont be afraid if your cotton bud turns brown! It means its working 😉 )
- And to finish it off, moisturise your face using the Light Day cream (One pump is enough) to replenish, feed and rejuvenate your skin 🙂
And that is it. Do that maximum 3x a week for best results.
Coconut Shell Face Scrub – Gentle Cleanser – Teuila Water Toner – Light Facial Cream
Fun fact: Our Gentle Cleanser is a GREAT Make up remover!
Thanks for reading,
Kez & Tai